Discover Italy with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you've even packed your suitcase - step back in time in Rome, explore the stunning Tuscan countryside, dive into some pizza in Naples or ride the waterways in Venice. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Italy covers the must-see sights and the hidden backstreets, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Italy: incredible architecture, natural wonders, breathtaking beaches - what will yours be?
- See Italy from a different angle - 36 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Italy gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 70 detailed, color maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Venice's Basilica di San Marco, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Vatican
- Covers Venice; the Veneto and Friuli; Trentino-Alto Adige; Milan; Lombardy and the Lakes; Valle d'Aosta and Piedmont; Liguria; Rome; Lazio; Florence; Tuscany; Umbria; Le Marche; Emilia-Romagna; Naples; Campania; Abruzzo, Molise and Puglia; Basilicata and Calabria; Sicily; and Sardinia
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Traveling with kids? Try our DK Eyewitness Family Guide to Italy.